- To advance in every way possible, promote and encourage kindness, care and understanding of all cats and all animals.
- To hold shows for the primary purpose of raising funds in order to care for less fortunate cats and provide for their needs.
- To support charitable cat organizations and donate funds for the betterment of feline health and well being.
- To discourage the de-clawing of cats and discourage the sale or consignment of any cat or kitten to pet shops or any cat to any organization for inhumane research.
- To encourage neutering and spaying of non-purebred cats and pure-bred cats of pet quality.
- To cultivate friendship and common interest among all owners, fanciers and breeders of cats.