Pet Beds Designed for Shelters
How the ShelterBeds Program Works
Donate a Kuranda Bed to a Shelter or Rescue to help a pet be more comfortable while waiting for its forever home.
- Kuranda Beds are the superior choice in shelters and rescues due to their durability and added protection of a 1-Year Chew Proof Warranty.
- Shelters prefer Kuranda beds since they are easy to clean and sanitize, minimizing the spread of infectious disease.
- The elevated sleep surface helps regulate body temperature, both in warmer and cooler months.
- The orthopedic design alleviates pressure points on joints.
- Quality sleep reduces stress which keeps animals healthy and feeling good while they await their forever homes.
Questions About ShelterBeds Donations?
Made in Maryland
Kuranda ShelterBeds are made in Maryland, just outside of Baltimore. The same people that make or ship ShelterBeds are the ones who pick up the phone when you call, as well, so you can be certain to get a quick and accurate response.
Give us a Call
One great way to get in contact with us is to call us at (800-752-5308). Our staff can answer any questions you may have about our products or the ShelterBeds program during our business hours of 9AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday.
Register an Organization
If you think your organization would be a good fit for the ShelterBeds program, please take a look at the application forms below. Once your application is submitted, one of our account advisors will contact you.